About your Search

20120901
20120930
Search Results 0 to 3 of about 4 (some duplicates have been removed)
's relationship it the united states. ambassador john bolton, former u.n. ambassador to the u.n. and fox news contributor joins us now. ambassador, why is this significant? >> i think it shows the influence iran has over the maliki government in iraq and is using iraqi airspace, if these reports are correct, to resupply syria. this is a critical fight in syria for iran. it goes to its arc of hegemony across the region, hezbollah, terrorist group in lebanon, to me it is not surprising that iraq is allowing these flights. not surprising iran would try to use the overflights is supply syria. jenna: why should iraq listen to us? >> i think it is very unlikely iraq will listen to us. i think the administration's decision to pull out combat troops simply allowed iran to increase its influence over the maliki government. that is one of the reasons i'm worried about stability in iraq itself. it was one of the consequences entirely predictable when this withdrawal went forward. jenna: but iran has been involved in iraq and iraqi politics now for a while, ambassador, right? we've seen this before. iran
of the george w. bush term he had doubled the deficit and debt of the united states of america. >> reporter: left-leaning center on policy and budget priorities agrees with that sentiment though president obama has the responsibility and put weight of his office behind policies that will address long-term fiscal challenges. jenna. jenna: still a lot to talk about, right? that number, we'll see if the actual policy is getting something done. rich, thank you. jon: $16 trillion. >>> new questions about iran this morning. concerns that rogue nation may be using air routes over iraq to get arms to syria's dictator who is slaughtering his own people. am bass done john bolton on what's at stake here. >>> plus a dramatic crash landing after a plane loses one of its tires just after takeoff. we'll show you how this one ends. >> the national convention of the democratic party will now come to order!. >> who is mitt romney? the american people know barack obama. >> barack obama will never ignore our troops. he will fight for them. >> when detroit was in trouble, president obama saved the auto industry
the united states are on the ground. they have converged on this region. i have seen them in the last eight days that we have been here to put up new lines. they're working hard to get service restored and the very latest numbers coming to us from entergy, the utility provider here, now that 95% of service has been restored and they expect the other 5% to be restored by the end of the day with the exception of those extremely hard-hit flooded areas. and as all of the evacuation orders are lifted, some folks going in for the first time and seeing the damage, listen to their reaction. >> i see it on tv i hear about it. but i never witnessed myself. to see it really for the first time like this, it is inspiring. makes your eyes water a little bit. >> it is out of here now. we're trying to get our lives back together and trying to get our places back where we can live in them. >> reporter: very preliminary estimates put isaac's damage at nearly $2 billion. jenna? jenna: wow! casey, thank you. >> reporter: you got it. jon: some problems overseas now. activists say hundreds of homes in a syrian b
Search Results 0 to 3 of about 4 (some duplicates have been removed)

Terms of Use (31 Dec 2014)